Lonely Planet Japan dr 12
' Written and researched by Chris Rowthorn, Andrew Bender, Laura Crawford, Matthew D Firestone, Timothy Hornyak, Rebecca Milner, Brandon Presser, Tom Spurling
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Japan includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Japan. This guide is the result of 6 months of research by 8 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Japan, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Japan:
* Full color styling and images
* Over 100 clear, easy-to-read color maps - retooled for use with the iPad
* A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
* Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
* Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
* Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
* Additional sections including Top Experiences, Skiing, History, Food, People, Culture, Language, and an A-Z survival guide.'