Lonely Planet India dr 14
'Written and researched by Sarina Singh, Michael Benanav, Lindsay Brown, Stuart Butler, Mark Elliott, Katja Gaskell, Trent Holden, Abigail Hole, Kate James, Amy Karafi n, Anirban Mahapatra, Bradley Mayhew, Daniel McCrohan, John Noble, Kevin Raub
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in India includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of India. This guide is the result of 83 weeks of research by 17 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in India, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet India:
* Full color styling and images
* Over 190 clear, easy-to-read color maps - retooled for use with the iPad
* A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
* Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
* Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
* Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
* Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Spiritual India, the Great Indian Bazaar, Sacred Architecture, Language, and an A-Z survival guide.'