Lonely Planet Discover China
''Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Discover China highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover China is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip. Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Discover China:
* Full color maps and images throughout
* Country, region and city maps
* Itineraries organized by region, theme or length of trip
* Recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
* Map-to-text linking for key points of interest
* Additional map options including google maps (online) and PDF map downloads Written and researched by Damian Harper, Piera Chen, Chung Wah Chow, David Eimer, Daisy Harper, Robert Kelly, Michael Kohn, Shawn Low, Bradley Mayhew, Daniel McCrohan and Christopher Pitts.