Lonely Planet Country Canada
'Check out Lonely Planet's iPhone apps for Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto. With offline maps, it's perfect for when you are on-the-road.
Written and researched by Karla Zimmerman, Catherine Bodry, Celeste Brash, John Lee, Emily Matchar, Brandon Presser, Sarah Richards, Brendan Sainsbury and Ryan Ver Berkmoes
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Canada includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Canada. This guide is the result of 6 months of research by 9 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Canada, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Canada:
* Full color styling and images
* Over 100 clear, easy-to-read color maps - retooled for use with the iPad
* A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
* Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
* Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* In-depth features to uncover the world's iconic sights
* Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
* Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Wildlife, Outdoor Activities, and an A-Z survival guide.'