LONELY PLANET Australia dr 16
' 'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Australia includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Australia. This guide is the result of in-depth research by 13 authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Australia, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Australia:
* Full color styling and images
* Over 150 clear, easy-to-read maps; including pull-out country map
* A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
* Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
* Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
* Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
* Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Food & Wine, and an A-Z survival guide.
Written and researched by: Charles Rawlings-Way, Meg Worby, Brett Atkinson, Jayne D'Arcy, Peter Dragicevich, Sarah Gilbert, Paul Harding, Catherine Le Nevez, Virginia Maxwell, Miriam Raphael, Regis St Louis, Steve Waters and Penny Watson